Tuesday, March 8, 2011

60/365

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately.  I went out of town last Tuesday for a quick trip to Lockhart/Luling and things have just been so fast and furious since I returned.  I just can't get on top of things.  I am run down.  I am sick and when we aren't working on the house I just want to sleep.  (So unlike me!)  I am usually a night owl and that is when I get most of my blogging done, but lately I am doing good to even stay up until 10.  I am just done and I am trying to listen to my body when it says it has had enough.

My quick trip was for a doctor's appointment and seeing my friends was an added bonus.  I really needed the break even if it did mean I spent 4.5 hours on the road each way.  Bonnie (not pictured) just had a baby 2 weeks earlier so getting to meet little Levi was awesome!  Unfortunately someone had broken into Jake and Bonnie's cars and Jake's shop the night before so it really put a damper on our time.  Bonnie was really shaken up and understandably so because whoever had done this was also right outside her daughter's window and had dropped a pipe cutter just outside the window.  It still makes me sick typing this.  I was staying with her so that I could take some pictures of Levi.  When I got there she was ready to get out of the house so we headed over to Gale's.  It was just what we all needed.  Gale had no idea I was coming in so we had to surprise her with carrots.  I was happy that we managed to pull it off.  It was a great relaxing night.
I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment