Tuesday, March 8, 2011

63/365

Today we had a budget meeting with our builder.  It was not fun but we survived. 
Coming in and seeing our granite installed did help ease the sting though.  I am so happy with how it turned out!
Jackson got to miss out on the fun of a 2 hour meeting and then 1.5 hours at the doctor.  I would imagine this is the only time he would rather be in school.
Yesterday while clipping Tyler's fingernails he was watching me and had one fly into his eye.  We got it out about 30 minutes later but he was in a lot of pain all night and morning so I decided to call the doctor.  He has also had a sinus infection and cough for 3 weeks so we needed to go in anyway.  The final verdict is that it scratched his cornia.  (Let me tell you that putting dye in a kids eye is no fun!)  Jacob was a little irritated with me over the whole eye thing but WHO DOES THAT HAPPEN TO?!?  It isn't like clipping finger nails is usually considered dangerous.  I guess I will have to put safety goggles on the kids in the future.
Jaci just wasn't happy at all today with all of the running around.  I can't blame her.  I was over it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment