Monday, March 14, 2011

72/365

Today I got up early and headed out to the house again.  Tiffany and Felipe came over around noon so that Felipe could hang the shower door and shower curtain rods in the kids rooms.  It made the day much more enjoyable to have someone to visit with and Tiffany helped me out with my appliances and floors.
Speaking of the floors...they were a nightmare to clean!  I was literally on my hands and knees scrubbing them.  There was so much dirt in every little crack of the floors.  It was not fun but they look so much better now.
Jacob and the kids got home around 7:30 last night.  He went to work cleaning out the garage and the kids enjoyed spending some time playing with Rhett.
Here is the house last night after I got it all cleaned up.  They still have to paint the backsplash, but most of the other major stuff is done.
I hesitated on staining the patio doors thinking that it might be too dark but I think they turned out nice.
View from dining room into living room.
The shower finally all finished up!  It looks so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment