Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Starting a blog

For months (well actually a year or so) I have been wanting to start a blog to keep people informed on what is going on in our lives as well as showcase some of my photography. Today I finally decided to create one after learning that to enter a certain photography contest you must have a blog...so here it is! This will be a work in progress as I figure out things so please bear with me.

The photography blog I love is http://www.iheartfaces.com/. It is an awesome sight where you can get some great ideas and tips on photography.




This week's theme is 'Wonder'.

I took this picture of my friend Amy's little boy and just love the picture. He is so curious about the world around him and you can tell that those beautiful blue eyes are just taking it all in. I love it! Normally he is all smiles but on this day he was truly taking in his surroundings and so serious. 5 months is such a wonderful age because you start to see them just come to life.



I will work on the blog more later but just wanted to get this post up so that I can meet the contest deadline.

Tara

11 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I LOVE this picture. That is the best expression. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Welcome to blogland!

    Melinda B

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute expression!

    Good to have you onboard and you're gonna love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I am so glad you started your blog. This picture is SO perfect. What a cute little baby boy! I love his eyes and his chubby cheeks. Welcome to ABC Wednesday. It is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - look at those chubby cheeks and those big blue eyes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great expression! Love the bokeh...makes the subject stand out. Great photo pick for your first post and entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you decided to start a blog so you could join us in the fun. It's great to have you here! :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those LIPS!! Sooo very cute!

    Welcome to the addictive world of blogging and taking pics!

    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable photo! SO cute :)
    Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great shot and what a beautiful child! nice job!

    ReplyDelete