Thursday, February 19, 2009

This weather is crazy


Yesterday I had a doctors appointment in San Marcos. As I was driving there I came upon the San Marcos river and it was FULL of crazy college kids out there swimming! I think the river is freezing even on a hot and humid summer day! It is February people...FEBRUARY!!! We go from 50 degrees to 85 degrees and then back to 60. It was 86 when I drove by them. We have all been sick and can't seem to shake it. I am starting to think it has something to do with the weather even though our pediatrician swears it has nothing to do with it. My Heater/AC is confused...I would love to just be able to open up my house and it not be hot or cold. You shouldn't have to run the A/C in February nor should you be able to go swimming in the river. It's FEBRUARY!

Aside from my frustrations over the summer to winter then back to summer weather the kids have been having a great time outside enjoying it. You can't ever pack up the shorts or tank tops here. We wear shorts at least once or twice a week.

My awesome friend Gale babysat the kids so I could go take care of my tests. They had so much fun outside and didn't want to leave!



Feeding the fish in the tank. They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment