Thursday, July 14, 2011

7.14.11

Poor Tyler...He got the worst haircut of his life yesterday.  Thank goodness it has some time to grow out before school starts.
Until then we are just calling him Sarge...
And little miss thing was just so tired and grumpy today when she came home from camp that I insisted she take a nap.  When I went in to wake her up around 5 she rolled over and did this...

I just had to take a picture.  I don't miss much about the little house but I do miss seeing the kids sleep.  They are just so precious when they are sleeping.

I had my first job interview in almost 10 years today.  It is for a teaching position at a local mother's day out program.  I am hopeful that it will work out because it is the perfect part time job that will still allow me to be with my kids once they are out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment