Thursday, January 5, 2012

5/365

Meet Tiana...She decided to pose for a picture today.
Jaci LOVES her fish.  Any time I walk into her room I can usually find her standing on her stool checking out her fish.  Have I mentioned that Tiana is a boy...Jaci decided that we could just change that, so in her mind Tiana is a girl!  LOL! 
Sadly the kids had to start back to school today.  It was fun having them home the past 2 weeks.  They weren't too happy about having to get out of bed this morning.  I can't blame them.  I am not too thrilled about having to go back to work tomorrow. 
Jackson especially hated having to go back to school and the homework that came with it.  Today they were running late getting to the bus and Jackson left one of his homework papers on his desk.  He has cried on and off all night and is just worried sick that he is going to have to stay after school tomorrow.  I feel bad for him.  What a harsh way to have to start back to school.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment