Thursday, January 19, 2012

19/365

Today was just one of those beautiful days that you just want to soak in and enjoy every last second of it.
Every day should be like this! 
We even let the kids hold of on homework tonight so that we could hang out outside and cook out.
Homework for 3 kids consumes our evenings and a lot of nights there is very little time to go do anything fun.
Tonight we just enjoyed it. 
Today is also so special because it is my nephew Rhett's 5th birthday and also the 5th anniversary of my mom finding out she had breast cancer.  I am so thankful that my mom is completely healthy!  Those are 2 great reasons to celebrate today and enjoy such a wonderful evening. 
Random fact...I love taking pictures of Winter tree branches.  I think they are so interesting when taken just at the right time of the evening.  I am so ready for Spring to get here, but tonight I am enjoying this wonderfully warm Winter's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment