Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

I've had one of those days where you just want to go crawl in bed.
The kids have had multiple meltdowns.  Jaci fell off the top of Jackson's bunkbed somehow taking the ladder down with her.  Her body was partly in tangled in the ladder and her ribs were right on one of the steps.  When I heard her fall and walked in there I knew she had probably broke her ribs.  Somehow by the grace of God she only had a cut on her finger and some scratches on her tummy but I was scared out of my mind.  I seriously didn't even know how to begin to get her untangled from the ladder.  It was crazy. 
Our satellite has been messing up all evening and Jacob has been in a bad mood and is back at work.
I ended the night by falling in the toilet thanks to one of my lovely boys.
At that point I was done. 
I am now on my second glass of wine and have just had a hot bath so I am ready for bed.
I will leave you with the pictures of the house with all the sheetrock done.  It really makes it seem like a real house. 




Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment