Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365

Today the kids and I worked at getting the house in order and FINALLY got our Christmas tree down. 
I am usually never in the mood to take my tree down but this year I was so ready to get it out of here.  I just couldn't get it done until we were finally home and had things taken care of out at the new house. 
Today I just decided to forget everything with the new house and work on our current house. 
(I did order our garage doors and researched under cabinet lighting  as well as trying to make sure our stain worked with everything, so I wasn't entirely ignoring the new house!) 

They got the second coat of paint on the house and stained the front cedar posts and I am much happier with how it is turning out.
It doesn't look nearly as bad as it did yesterday.
I am hopeful that it will all come together.
Here are all of our selections together.  I hope we maid the right choices.
I think the mason will probably be trying to work over the weekend because the weather is supposed to be so bad next week.  Hopefully in the next week or two we will get a full idea as to how the outside will look.
It is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment