Wednesday, January 26, 2011

22/365

Sorry for the unexpected break from blogging.  We headed out of town on Saturday for Rhett's birthday party and I didn't bring my computer.  When we returned on Monday I was enjoying the break from the computer and just stepped back for a couple of days.  I have been online a lot researching stuff for the house etc. and it felt great to just disconnect for a little while.
On Saturday Jackson had a birthday party here in Albany that lasted until 8pm so it was really late when we got in to mom's house.  Tyler headed to bed before I got a picture of him and you can tell that Jackson was less than pleased with me for taking a picture of him.  He was wiped out from the party earlier in the day. 
Jaci snuggled up with Grandma and watched the end of Enchanted before I made her head to bed.  It was a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment