Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365

Today I kept Jaci and Tyler home from school.  I hate when others bring their kids to school sick!  Even though Jaci was hadn't thrown up through the night and Tyler never got full blown sick I just didn't want to risk passing this along to others.  I decided that since I didn't have to get out and go anywhere this morning that I would take the time and do our taxes.  It wasn't my smartest plan with 2 sick kids at home.
Our taxes are usually pretty easy, but moving and selling our house added a whole new dynamic to them.
SIX hours later I finally finished them!
Not fun! 
By the end of the day Jaci and Tyler were feeling perfectly fine and thankfully Jackson never got it! 
I am so happy because tomorrow is going to be a super busy day for me!
I have a TON of decisions to be made by TOMORROW!
This is the current state of my kitchen island.  There are many more samples you can't see as well as about 12 tiles laying out around the kitchen floor.  This house is so dark and the light changes so much.  I need to have it all out and look at it at every point during the day.
I love building this house but right now I would really love an interior decorator! 
Anyone want to volunteer for the job?
I'll bribe you with a toy from Dollar General.
(Hey...It works for the kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment