Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365

Tomorrow the kids head back to school.  I am ready to get back into our normal routine.  I don't function well without a routine. 
I think they are ready as well. 
Today we were out at the house most of the afternoon discussing cabinets and trim with our builder.
It took a lot longer than I thought it would but I think they are going to be wonderful.  I have to go back out there tomorrow morning and finalize a few things. 
Tonight the kids spent some time face chatting with their cousins.  We have all just discovered this technology and are loving it.  It is so nice for them to be able to get on and chat and see each other.  It is also pretty amusing to hear some of their conversations. 
They are so cute!
Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment