Wednesday, June 9, 2010

160/365 Happy Birthday Tyler!

Today he turned FIVE!  I can't even believe it as I type it.  It seems like just yesterday that I had him.
Here are some facts about Tyler:
He is passionate about: 
Tractors (John Deere ones...If it ain't Green it's Mean!)
If he has something with a color in it he has to have the GREEN one.  (For obvious reasons)
He has a gentle and caring heart.
He is super hard headed!  If you upset him he isn't quick to forget.
He is a pack rat.  You should see everything he stashes in his bags, backpacks and his bed.  I hate making his bed for this reason.
He loves his brother and sister but not usually at the same time.  When Jackson is at school Jaci and him are best buddies.  When Jackson comes home from school he wants Jaci to be away from him and is Jackson's buddy.
He has no interest in sports, counting, ABC's etc.  He just wants to ride his bike, play with his tractors, dig in the sandbox.  You know...boy stuff!
He currently wants to learn how to be a drummer.
He is an amazing eater and will eat almost anything you give him so that he can get dessert but...he HATES cereal!  He won't even sit at the same table as someone who is eating cereal and insists the table be wiped down before he will go near it.
He loves his family and God and when he prays he prays for 5 minutes.  It's cute and so sweet and makes me so proud.
He is an amazing, beautiful, smart, caring, crazy, happy, John Deere Loving kid...
and I am so happy he is mine!


Tonight he wanted to go to Chile's and have 'Volcano cake.'  We had a great meal!
By the time I was done taking pictures there wasn't much left for me.  :(  It is amazing how fast they can eat!
It was a great night!

Today I worked on creating a slide show for Tyler.  It is of most of his first 5 years (minus about 7 months of his first year that are on my other computer in storage).  It brought back so many memories of sweet times that seemed so crazy when we were going through them but now I would give anything to re-live.  3 kids in 3 years 8 months is a lot but looking back it was one of the best times of my life.  I miss them being small.  They are growing up way too fast!
Happy Birthday Tyler (Todgy Wodge)!
(I don't know why it won't show the full screen but if you double click on the video it will send you to youtube to watch it full screen there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment