Monday, June 14, 2010

165/365

This evening we went outside and discovered that the kids garden was starting to produce.  Tyler was thrilled to see his corn starting to grow.  Jaci was so excited to have baby squash on her plant and Jackson is patiently waiting for his okra to start growing more.  They sure do love this garden project.  I can't wait to put in a larger one next year.  Tyler is already insisting on growing carrots like Gale and I am hoping that we can grow some tomatoes next year.
 
It looks like we will be getting some rain and severe storms tonight.  I am not looking forward to them coming through in the middle of the night.  Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I didn't sleep good last night so I am getting this done early and hope to sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment