Tuesday, June 22, 2010

173/365

Today was a great day!  We went and floated the Guadalupe river in Gruene and had an awesome time!

Two weeks ago they had really bad floods that took out a lot of the tubing places.  It was pretty sad to see the devastation caused by the floods.
Some of these were brand new buses!
Tube rental place.
We had a great time!  I am so blessed with wonderful friends who keep me laughing .
Tomorrow I am heading home.  The kids were supposed to spend the week in Henderson but have been hit by a stomach virus so Jacob is bringing them back home tomorrow.  I hate that they had to get sick when they went out there.  It's no fun!
I am so tired and sunburned and I am doing pictures for Gale and Larry in the morning so I am off to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment