Tuesday, June 29, 2010

180/365

I am so ready for us all to feel better so that we can get out of this house.

Jacob even stayed home today because his stomach was hurting him.
I tried to get a doctor appointment today because I am just beyond sick at this point.  The one office here lost it's doctor so the only other doctor in town is booked for the next 2 days.  I really hope to be feeling better by then but if not I have an appointment for Thursday.  I need to start feeling better because I just have no energy to do anything around here or with the kids but I have to be up and functioning for them.
In the mean time I have them counting pinto beans into cups.
(J/K...this is what we are doing to build their fine motor skills.  Some days they are OK with it...others they fight me on it.)  It does keep them occupied and quiet for a while though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment