Sunday, June 27, 2010

178/365

Down and out again.
This evening Jackson started feeling sick again.  Poor kid has only felt OK 1 day out of the past 7.

Tyler and Jaci have enjoyed riding bikes this morning and afternoon.
I absolutely love that the kids love being outside and being active!  A lot of kids their age are completely into video games but my kids don't even know how to play a regular video game.  We have a Wii which I bought for ME (LOVE my Wii Fit!) and I have bought my kids one game that isn't an active type of game.  It is a monster truck game which they have played like 6 times in the 6 months that we have owned it.  It is a very special treat to get to play the Wii.  I like it that way although I do think it has affected Jackson's ability to relate with other kids.  He has no clue what they are talking about when they talk about PlayStation and X-Boxes and they think he is weird because of that.  I want him to fit in but I also don't want him to just sit in front of the TV not using his imagination.  I am glad that the Wii came along because it is fun and keeps them active and we all enjoy it together!  I am also much happier that they would prefer to play baseball outside than on the Wii!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment