Wednesday, June 23, 2010

174/365

This morning I took family pictures for Gale and then we had a little first birthday party for Summer the Deer.  It is so funny to watch a deer think that she belongs with humans.  She really acts more like the dogs than a deer.  It is too funny!

This afternoon we all headed home.  Jacob and the kids from Henderson and me from Lockhart.  I think the kids had a great time other than Jackson being so sick.  Poor kid.  He was so excited to go and felt bad most of the time he was there.
The kids were so happy to discover that their garden was really producing the squash!
There were just little baby squash starting to come on last Thursday and today we have HUGE squash.
It is good to be back home with my kids.  I always enjoy a break but I am always SO HAPPY to get back to them.  I just wish I could have my friends here along with me.  :(  I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment