Tuesday, June 1, 2010

152/365 5 Months of Blogging!

Today marks 5 months of blogging every day!  I am so happy I have managed to keep it up.

I have to say that today was a great day.  It was Toddler Tuesday at the art museum here in town so we loaded up this morning and headed out.  The kids just love it.  I love it.  It is so nice that there are so many activities for the kids to do here.  I really do love it.  I was also able to speak with the mom who I have been talking to over the past several weeks.  I really do enjoy visiting with her.  It is so nice to have another adult to talk to here.  The kids made stick horses which they love but our little house does not.  It is pretty crowded in here with 3 kids on stick horses riding around.
After Jacob got off of work we went and met with our builder to get our house plans.  They look pretty good.  Only a few small changes to make and then they will be finalized.  I am so excited!  We also found out that when our builder has been quoting us a price on our house that he is including the lot in with that.  That makes a HUGE difference in our budget.  We were figuring the cost of the house plus the cost of the lot.  I wanted to hug him tonight!  Jacob and I are so happy and feel like we have a little breathing room in our budget now.
After meeting with the builder we had supper and went over to some friend's house in Clyde.  They have 3 kids close in age to our 3 and the kids played while we visited.  We stayed much longer than we had planned but it was nice.  We all had a good time!  Other than the day Gale and Bonnie came to see me, this has been my best day here in Albany.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment