Thursday, July 1, 2010

182/365 Half way BABY!

It is official...I've made it 6 months of straight blogging!  I am so happy that I made it this far into this project!  6 months ago I would have never believed that I would have actually been able to do it.  The past 6 months have been an amazing wild ride for our family.  We have endured being separated for 3.5 months while I stayed behind to sell our house.  We sold a house.  We moved 1/2 way across the state.  Jackson started at a new school.  Jacob started a new job.  We are starting to meet people.  We moved into a house 1/2 the size of our last home (900sq ft and nobody is dead yet)! 
We have come up with a house plan, found a builder, and we think we have found a lot.  (We hope!)
I am so excited about what the next 6 months will bring!
Hopefully by the time the one year mark rolls along and I am completing this project we will be moved into our new house.  I am so happy to have this year of changes documented on here.  I have enjoyed this so much more than I ever thought I would!  I hope you all have enjoyed reading it and seeing the pictures.  I know it can get boring at times but hopefully you all will stick around and see what the future brings!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I hope you keep this blog longer than a year!

    Horray for 6 months of blogging! :) It's amazing how quickly time passes. Your kids are too cute!

    I am following your blog. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete