Thursday, July 15, 2010

196/365

Today was a fun day!  We started off the morning by heading to the new school playground here in Robert Lee.  I have been hearing about the playground and last time we drove through town the kids were begging to go.  It is awesome!
It was a great way to burn off some energy before we went shopping.  I think we will be going back every day until we leave. 
We spent the rest of the day in San Angelo shopping.  Tiffany is looking for stuff for Rhett's big boy room and I am always looking for ideas for when we get our house built.  (I can dream can't I?)  Tomorrow we are going to the playground again and then will probably spend the rest of the day swimming and playing with the kitties.  The kids are having the best time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment