Monday, July 12, 2010

193/365

Today I am thankful for another day of sunny weather.  The kids were able to get outside and it was nice.
Today I heard from our builder that he can start building on our lot before we close as long as we are under contract with the developer.  Apparently it is pretty common for builders to do this.  It was at least a bright spot in my day.  Hopefully once the developer gets the survey back we can go under contract and start building.  Building this home has been one of the most stressful things I have done.  It doesn't help that my husband is having a really hard time making a decision regarding the house and lot.  It is driving me crazy!
I couldn't get in with the doctor today.  He is booked until Wednesday.  I have an appointment on Wednesday but Tyler has his appointment tomorrow in Abilene and I am going to see if there is a clinic there that can see me.  I am just ready to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment