Sunday, July 11, 2010

192/365

The sun actually came out today and the kids were able to get out of the house most of the day.
It was nice!
They played some baseball, rode bikes, played in the sand box and took care of their garden.
I think the weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week so it will be great to not be stuck inside.
The boys have camp tomorrow and I am going to head to the doctor.  I got pneumonia the end of May and have never fully recovered from it.  I have felt better for a week or so but is always keeps coming back.  It really hit me hard again yesterday and I have been running a fever on and off for the past 2 days.  I even took a nap today which I NEVER do.  In the 11 years that Jacob and I have been married I have probably only taken 5-10 naps TOTAL.  I am not a napper but today my body just gave out and I had to rest.  Hopefully tomorrow they will give me something that will knock this out for good!
Tuesday Tyler has his 5 year well child check.  This will be our first time going to this pediatrician.  Can you believe that!  My kids have made it almost 4 months without going to the doctor.  I guarantee you that is a record for them!  Doesn't mean they haven't been sick but thankfully they haven't been sick with anything that I haven't been able to take care of.  I think the climate here has been good for Tyler's lungs because he has never gone this long without getting really sick.  I am so happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment