Tuesday, July 6, 2010

187/365

Tonight I have some tired boys.  They LOVED summer camp today!  I feel so blessed to live in a town where they have so many free activities for the kids.  They will be taking field trips, going to the movie, going to the library and museums, and taking swimming lessons on top of all of the other regular camp activities.  This will last the entire month of July.  For a community to do something like this is amazing.  They do it to keep the youth active and involved and it really seems to be working.  I think all small towns could learn a lesson from Albany on this.  They really value the kids here and in return the kids really value their community.  It is awesome.
I couldn't be happier to be raising the kids here.
While the boys were at camp Jaci and I went to Toddler Tuesday at the Old Jail House Art Center.  She loves going there and seeing a new work of art and learning about it and doing a project related to it.  Again...another free activity for the kids here in Albany.  Jackson will be going to Art Camp there in August as well.  It is really a cool place.
It has been a busy day so I am off to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment