Friday, July 9, 2010

190/365

The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold (hot), cold (hot), wet day.
Too wet to go out
And too cold (hot) to play ball.
So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.
Actually...we read a lot today and played games but we are going stir crazy in this little house.
Especially Jaci and I!  The boys are at least going to camp and Jacob is at least getting out to go to work.
Our living situation is getting REALLY old!
I need prayers for patience on buying this lot.  Jacob is set on it but won't push the seller to move on it and take care of business.  I feel like we are just waiting and waiting.  We have been waiting on this for 3 months and it looks like it will at least be the end of the month before we are able to close on it.  That means we likely won't be in our new house before Christmas.  I'm sick at the thought of spending Christmas in this house.  Last year our Christmas was ruined by us putting our house on the market and moving and this Christmas is looking bad as well.  I know some might think it is just Christmas but I LOVE the holidays and decorating and everything that goes with them.  There is no way we could decorate this house and all of our stuff is in storage and would be really hard to get to even if I could. 
I'm just in a mood tonight. 
I am so tired of this.
I just feel like there is no end in sight.
To top it all off all of my friends in Lockhart are playing BUNCO tonight and I miss those ladies so much.
I promise I will be more positive tomorrow.
Tonight I just had to get this off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember that God has blessed all of you with a roof over your head and an amazing family. Praying for you and they new house.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete