Friday, July 23, 2010

204/365

Someone got her first set of play makeup today.
She spent most of the afternoon making herself and me look beautiful.
(And by beautiful I mean I had purple and green eyeshadow on as well as blush all over my face and purple lipstick AROUND my lips...just like her!)
This picture just kills me!  There was absolutely no prompting on my part to make her to strike this pose.  I have no idea where she learned this from!
The boys were so tired today after a long week at camp.  Tyler actually came home and fell asleep on the couch.
We have had a relaxing evening and now I am going to work on trying to plan a little mini vacation to the DFW area.  We are thinking about the Great Wolff Lodge.  Anyone know of a good place to get a discount?  That place is awesome but so expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment