Monday, November 1, 2010

305/365 10 Straight Months of Blogging!

It's November 1st!
How on earth is is November 1st???
Halloween is over and the pumpkins are looking really sad.
Tyler decided that the way to get rid of his pumpkin was to shoot it with a BB Gun! 
Jackson just preferred to work on his ever evolving tree house. 
Jaci's made a journey to the trash can and then she helped her daddy take it out.

I can't believe that it is November.  This year is just passing by way too fast!  Do you realize that there are only 60 days left in 2010?  Right around this time last year was when Jacob came home from work and mentioned moving to Albany.  I laughed it off and didn't really take him serious.  A couple of weeks later he mentioned it again and wanted to come look at the town.  I thought he was crazy.  I was scared and didn't really want to move.  I'm glad I decided to trust in him and just go for it.  Our lives have changed so much in the past year and it has been an amazing ride.  Last year at this time life was simple and comfortable.  Right now our lives are in a constant state of chaos.  We aren't settled and everything just seems so crazy but I know it will all be worth it.
I just feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment