Tuesday, November 9, 2010

313/365

Today we were so excited to wake up and head out to the lot first thing to see the foundation being poured.  Jaci and Tyler were so excited to watch what was going on before they headed off to school. 
I was amazed at how fast it all happened.  This was at 8:40 this morning.
This was around 11:30  this morning. 
It looks so small, but I was prepared for it.  Our last house seemed so small to me when it was just the foundation as well.  I am ready to see the walls go up next week so that I can get a better idea of how it will come out.  Things are about to start moving really fast. 
We also finally got electricity out at the lot today.  It was crunch time because the framers needed to have electric to be able to frame.  I was so happy to see them out there today.  I also managed to get all of our windows and doors ordered.  The next major decision is the rock/brick which we will hopefully have all picked out on Thursday. 
This evening while I cooked the kids enjoyed playing football out in the back yard.  Tyler is really into kicking the ball right now. 
It is really cute to watch them all 3 get out there and play. 
Tomorrow is Jackson's 8th birthday.  I can't believe how fast he has grown up and how fast this past 8 years has gone.  Last year at this time I was in the hospital so excited about things to come.  It has been an amazing 8 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment