Wednesday, November 3, 2010

307/365

Just another day around here. 
We have been working to get ready to go to Austin / Lockhart tomorrow. 
Tyler and Jaci are so excited to be going and staying with Gale.  Poor Jackson has to stay behind with Jacob because of school. 
It isn't all fun and games though.  Jaci has a big appointment with her urologist tomorrow.  Even after her surgery to correct her VUR she has continued to have infections.  The last time we went in they put her back on a daily antibiotic.  I wasn't too happy about that, but we needed to do something.  Tomorrow she has to have several tests to determine if she will need another surgery or if we can just continue as we are.  We are also monitoring one of her kidney's that is smaller than the other one.  They have both continued to grow at a good rate, but one is smaller.  I am anxious to see where we stand and hope that Jaci will cooperate on one of the tests that she didn't do so well on last time we went in.  Please pray that it all goes well. 
And today's house photos now include rough in plumbing! 
Well...some of it anyway.
Not sure if I will be able to blog while I am in Lockhart.  I plan on spending some quality time with my friends but I will update as soon as I can.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment