Thursday, November 25, 2010

329/365

Happy Thanksgiving! 
We have so much to be thankful for and have had a wonderful day! 

We got up and cooked and had everything ready early.  (It was wonderful!)
After lunch was cleaned up we began our shopping lists.
The kids took a spin around the driveway on Uncle Jimmy's Harley.  I wasn't too fond of the idea but in the end the boys and Jimmy won.
They got to ride but only around the little circle around mom's house.
Tyler came in and crashed right in the middle of all of the noise of the living room.  I couldn't believe he was sleeping through all the noise and madness.
Jaci and Rhett watched Toy Story 2-3 times while snuggled up in bed.
It was a wonderful day.
Now I am debating if I should go to sleep or just stay up until 2:30 when I hope to head out shopping.  Last year I stayed up.  I will probably do the same this year.  I am just too excited about all of the bargains tomorrow!
 Hope you all had a wonderful day surrounded by the people and things you love!

1 comment: