Tuesday, November 9, 2010

310/365

Saturday...November 6th.
We made it back home after a long day of shopping and me driving home without a speedometer.   It felt good to be able to be in one town and go to every store I needed to go to.  I really do miss the shopping in Austin even though I am not a huge shopper.  It is just nice to have whatever you need within 30 minutes of you.
Tyler was so sad to leave Lockhart.  He cried several times in the morning before we left.  I know he misses it so much and he misses Gale and the girls.  (and his house and donut holes)  He has continued to be emotional all week.  I hate it for him. 
It was good to get back and see Jackson.  He and Jacob were right in the middle of the Aggie game so they weren't as excited to see us pull up.  Thank goodness for DVR.  It was great to watch their excitement when the Aggies beat Oklahoma for the first time since 2002.  (The night that I went in to the hospital to have Jackson!)

No comments:

Post a Comment