Tuesday, November 9, 2010

308/365

November 4th...we made it to Gale's house!
The kids were SO EXCITED to get there and see her and the girls.  (And summer the deer!)  Alex was so sweet to watch the kids while Gale and I went out and met Bonnie for supper.  It was the only chance I had to see Bonnie on this trip and it was so nice.  I wish we could have had more time, but I will take what I can get.  I have missed my friends so much!

It was a long trip in but so worth it once we finally got there.
Jaci's urologist appointment in Austin went well.  Still not a lot of change in her condition but I am seeing progress since she has become completely potty trained and is no longer fighting going to the bathroom when she needs to.  We decided to keep her on antibiotics for another 6 months and then test her again and make a decision then.  Either way our goal is to get her off the antibiotics in 6 months.  I am thinking I might try to wean her off of them after 3-4 months and see how she does so that I can know in my mind if we want to do surgery again.  Right now we are happy to wait and happy that she isn't having as many infections.

Jacob didn't take a picture of Jackson on this day so I don't have a picture of him.  Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment