Thursday, December 16, 2010

350/365

Today I spent a lot of the day wrapping presents.  I usually try to wrap as I go but it is kind of hard to do that here in this house. 
Of course the kids started begging to open one immediately after they saw them.  I gave in.  I remember my mom letting us open 1 before Christmas and it was such a treat.  It also makes it not so overwhelming when they do open presents.  There is only so much you can get and process at one time! 
They were thrilled with their gifts.  Jackson got a Nerf gun set.  Tyler opened up some Legos which he played with for the rest of the night and Jaci got a tea party set.  We had a tea party all night and will probably start off our morning with another tea party.
I LOVE this time of year.  I love buying things for the kids that I know they will love.
I also love that my kids are really grasping that Christmas isn't just about presents.  They know that baby Jesus was born on Christmas and are talking about how he needs to have a birthday party.  It is pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment