Wednesday, December 1, 2010

335/365 11 Months of blogging!

Today I was blissfully happy when I drove out to the house and saw that they had the entire roof and the roof on the porch framed out. 
It is hard when you design something yourself to know how it is going to look once it is built.  I knew in my mind how I wanted it to look but I wasn't quite certain how it would turn out. 
It turned out much better than I imagined it would!  I am so happy with how it turned out.  I can't wait to see how it will look once the cedar beams go in! 
The kids were excited to go out there again. 
Jackson began working on on a makeshift tree house.  Not sure how it will turn out.  As of right now he has wood in a tree. 

This is a view of the garage side of our house.  I don't think I have posted any pictures of this side since the walls started going up.
After leaving the house we went and looked at some lights. This house is amazing! It reminds me of the Department 56 Holiday House.
I love it!
Happy December!  I can't believe I have been doing this for 11 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment