Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365

Today was such a crazy day of running around that even inside our house my kid wants to sit in a carseat!
(I'm kidding...I just haven't gotten around to installing Tyler's new carseat in the car because it has just been too cold!  He enjoys sitting in it though.) 
I dropped the kids off at work and made a flying trip to Lowe's to pick up supplies so that Felipe could start our tile.  I had to rush back to pick the kids up and then head out to the house to meet up with them. 
We got home late and they went down for a late nap which left them both super grumpy when it was time to go and pick up Jackson from school.  After another trip out to the house to check in on things when Jacob got home, we had to head to basketball practice for Jackson.  That lasted until 8:30.  I feel like I haven't sat down today other than when I was in the car.  I am not loving having to go to practices.  It was nice to have a break from things this fall.  He is loving basketball though, and although he is the youngest on his team he is pretty good.  They have their first game on Saturday and he is excited. 
Here is a look at the tile around my bathtub.  It isn't quite finished, but I really like the way it looks so far.  I can't wait to see how the kids baths and shower turns out! 
Kevin finished up most of the floor today.  It is really dirty right now but you can get an idea of what it will look like.
I am looking forward to a much more relaxing Friday and some warmer temps. in the week ahead.  The past couple of days have just been miserable in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment