Sunday, February 20, 2011

51/365

TIRED... 
Sunburned...
Kids!

Today Tiffany, Felipe and Rhett came here.  Felipe had to finish up our shower so Tiffany decided to come in and keep me company while cleaning the house.  It was a long day out at the house cleaning up but it went by so much faster with her to keep me company.  Jackson went over and played with his new friend most of the afternoon.  I am just so happy that he has made a friend that we like and are comfortable with him going over there.  He can't wait until our house is finished so he can have friends come over to his place.  I also really like this boy's mom and am so happy to have someone to talk to.  It is so refreshing.  We are officially less than one month away from moving into our house.  I am so ready to feel like we can have a normal life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment