Monday, February 14, 2011

45/365

Happy Valentines Day! 
We didn't really do anything special today.  There is just too much going on right now. 
The weather has just been absolutely beautiful so we have spent a lot of time outside in the afternoons. 
Jaci also decided today that she wanted to paint my toes. 
And when I say paint my toes I mean literally paint.my.toes!
It was cute though.  Thank goodness I won't be wearing sandals anytime soon! 
They got a lot more done on our cabinets today. 
The crown really added a lot to them.  I can't wait to see them stained and all finished off.  I also met with our granite guy today.  Our builder said we are 2 weeks away from needing granite.  I can't believe how fast it is going now! 
Jacob's shower still needs to be finished off.  The door was shattered so I had to order another one today.  I wasn't too thrilled about that. 

All of the other tile work is done and we are so thrilled with how it turned out!
My brother in law does a great job!
Our garage doors went in on Friday.  I really like the way they look.  I ordered something other than just your standard garage door.  The panels in it match up with our doors.  I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment