Monday, February 14, 2011

43/365

Jackson had his first basketball games today! 
His team lost both their games but the improved a lot between the first and second game. 
Jackson is on a team with 2nd-4th graders.  He is the youngest on the team and the only 2nd grader on the team.  I was a bit concerned but he did great!  He was awesome at defense!
(Can you tell in the above picture?  LOL!)
He really worked hard and I was so proud of him. 
Jaci and Tyler weren't so thrilled to sit at the Gym from 11-2. 
They were over it 1/2 way through the first game.
(Ring pops helped keep them happy!) 
I have enjoyed watching Jackson enjoy something I loved growing up.  I can't wait to set up a basketball goal out at our new house so that we can play together. 
The house is coming along.  We now have the kitchen cabinets going in! 
There are a lot of them. 
I am really happy with how they are turning out. 
I am especially excited about the shoe boxes!  It will be so nice to have a place for our shoes and to hang up our coats and backpacks. 
The tile is coming along slowly but surely.  It has ended up being a lot more time consuming than it should have been,but I guess that is how things go in construction. 
We are excited to see it all finished up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment