Tuesday, May 4, 2010

124/365

Today was a super busy day but it was a good day.  This morning the kids and I went to the Old Jailhouse Art Museum here in Albany for Toddler Tuesday.  They have it the first Tuesday of every month.  They reado a story, talk about a piece of art, sing songs and make an art project.  It was a lot of fun and the kids LOVED it!  They made clay pots (more like bowls) today. 
I don't know why I didn't think to take a picture of them with their finished project other than I was busy visiting with another parent.  We had met her at Wal-Mart in Abilene a few weeks ago and she is really nice.  I was happy to see someone friendly who actually wanted to visit with me.
This afternoon we worked on the house plans.  Our builder came and met us here and we spent 2.5 hours working on plans and discussing lots etc.  We hope to have a final plan by next week.  After we were done meeting with the builder we headed out to Jackson's school for an Art project show.  It was pretty small but he was proud to show off his work.  (I didn't take my camera because we were rushing out the door and I forgot.)  We came home and had pizza and now everyone is peacefully sleeping.  Hopefully tomorrow won't be quite as busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment