Friday, May 14, 2010

134/365

It has rained and stormed non stop most of the day.  We have needed the rain so it has been nice.  I went and had lunch with Jackson and talked to the school about Pre K for the little kids.  After I got Jackson we came home and worked on house plans and then I decided I better get on the road to come to Robert Lee to pick up the little kids.  There was a tornado warning one county over from Robert Lee and they were predicting that it was going to get worse as the evening went on so I hit the road to try to avoid the bad weather.  I managed to avoid the worst of it until right when I got to Robert Lee and then it started looking really bad.  The sky was green and there were little things hanging down from the clouds.  It was raining so hard and the clouds were really moving.  I haven't seen this much rain in Robert Lee in a long time.  I was so happy to get here!
I don't have my big camera with me and my little camera's card doesn't fit into my computer so I will have to update with pictures of the little kids tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment