Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365

I forgot to take pictures until about 15 minutes after I put the kids in bed tonight.  You would think that after 145 days of blogging that it would just be automatic.  As a result of the late picture taking the lighting was terrible and the shadows were awful and so you get edited black and white pictures.  You can make almost any bad picture look good by converting it to a black and white if you know how to adjust your settings and not make the picture too grey.
Jackson got his report card today and I was so proud of him.  He only had 2 B+ and everything else was an A.  I certainly don't think there is anything in his grades that would make us want to hold him back.  I am still confused by that.  We have worked so hard and will continue to work hard and he will be fine without repeating the 1st grade.  If you averaged out all of his grades for the year they all average out at a 95 or above.  I am PROUD of him.  It has been a tough year with a lot of change.
In other news we went to Dollar General today after school and that was the highlight of our day.  How sad is that?  We did at least get out of the house for some other reason than to ride bikes or go pick up Jackson from school.  The good news is by not making random trips to Wal-Mart or Sonic we are saving a ton of money.  It is amazing how quick little trips to Wal-Mart for 1 thing can really add up.  Oh...and happy hour at Sonic, although cheap, adds up when you do it 2-3 times a week.  Ok...I need to stop talking about Sonic because it just makes me crave it more.  I would give anything for a Sonic drink right now.  Oh the things you miss when you live in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment