Wednesday, May 19, 2010

139/365

We have been spending a lot of time reading around here.  I'm hoping it pays off!
We have also been spending a lot of time growing things.  Tyler is so proud of his corn.
And of course we have been spending a lot of time riding  bikes.

I have been spending all of my spare time researching everything imaginable regarding our house.  I love how I can just look up something online and get reviews instantly on something.  I went to Lowe's yesterday and looked at a lot of appliances and things for the house.  Today I researched them online and changed my mind on everything.  At least I won't be doing this at the last minute trying to make a decision without being informed.  I know what I am looking for.  It is just finding the best deal that is going to be reliable and not break a year down the road.  I think I at least have all of my appliances picked out and can start watching for them to go on sale.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment