Friday, May 28, 2010

148/365

Today we took it easy.  I woke up at 4am feeling really bad and have been up ever since then.  I have been running a fever all day and just generally feeling terrible.  I was glad that the kids were good and let me take care of the things I needed to without being too crazy.

This afternoon we loaded up the kids and drove to Snyder to meet my mom.  She is having surgery on June 9th and won't be able to really have the kids this summer so she wanted one last fun weekend with the kids before she is down and out for the summer.  They are headed to Loyd's ranch for a weekend of fun.  Loyd is getting his son Sam and they are so excited to see him.  They LOVE going up there and quite frankly think it is one of the greatest places around.  I am so glad they are able to go and enjoy it.
We are looking forward to a quiet weekend.  If I feel OK we are going to head to Abilene and do some looking around for our house.  Hopefully we can get the majority of our fixtures and appliances picked out so we can kind of know where we stand on our budget and where we need to cut.  I really wanted to get this done before we start building so I at least have a good idea of prices in my mind.  I am a big bargain shopper and I need to know what I can do with the money I have.  :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I won't have any pictures of the kids but mom took my camera and is supposed to take pictures of them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment