Monday, May 17, 2010

137/365

Today Jacob had a Dr. appt. in Abilene and after that we met with our contractor.  He liked the plan mom and I came up with and said that he didn't see anything in the plan that we wouldn't be able to do.  I was so happy that he didn't tell me that I needed to change it up.  He is going to contact the architect this week so that we can meet up with her and give her the final details of where the plugs/lights/etc. will go and hopefully we will get moving very soon.  We are also waiting to hear some news on the land we are wanting to build on.  We should know something about that on Wednesday.  If the land deal falls through then we have 2 lots picked out and will just go with one of them.
It was a long exhausting day for all of us.  Tomorrow should be as crazy as well because we are getting a new dishwasher and I have to be out of the house for 3-4 hours.  I am not looking forward to that but I need to buy groceries so at least I can knock that out.
Someone was so tired from today that she fell asleep watching a movie right after supper.  She never does this!

No comments:

Post a Comment