Friday, September 3, 2010

246/365

It is Friday night in a small Texas town and that can mean nothing more than Friday Night Football!
Tonight Jacob took the boys to their first football game.  They were so excited!
In Lockhart they never had the school spirit like they do here.  In fact most of the students at Jackson's school didn't even know what the school mascot was.  Fridays at school are a sea of red...teachers and students!  Everybody in the town heads out to the game to show support.  I love it! 
This is the way I wanted my kids to grow up.
I wanted to go to the game but I just was not feeling well at all.  Jaci and I decided to stay home and play some outside and then came in and watched a movie.  It was a nice quiet evening.
I think she enjoyed it as well!
Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment