Tuesday, September 7, 2010

250/365

Day 250/365 is a day I won't soon forget.
Today was the start of a whole new world for us.
Tyler and Jaci started Pre K at the Stepping Stone Christian Academy today.
They LOVED it!
In fact they couldn't get out the door fast enough today.  They were both sitting on the couch with their backpacks on and hour before it was time to leave.
They walked in this morning and never looked back.
It was very unlike anything I have ever experienced before.  I am so used to having Jackson cry every time I drop him off for something new.  Both kids just went and sat at their desks ready to get the day started.
I got my hugs and walked out the door.  My kids were perfectly happy and content.  I cried all the way home.  (And for awhile after I got home)
My somber mood was quickly adjusted when I got a call from out builder with terrible news about our lot but I will save that story for tomorrow.
Today is about the kids.
After school we headed to Abilene.  The little ones both had doctors appointments for an upper respiratory infection that they have been fighting off for a few weeks now.  All 3 of us then headed to Wal-Mart to get our prescriptions filled and came home and enjoyed the rainy evening at home.
I am wiped out both physically and emotionally.
Today was just too much...but it was the start of something new and exciting and for that I am grateful.

I am off to bed.  Please pray for guidance for Jacob and I as we make a big decision tomorrow.  I am truly putting my faith in God that he will lead us to where we are meant to be.  It is hard for me to do but at this point I just have to have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment