Monday, September 27, 2010

270/365

This is pretty much what our day was like today.
It was just so pretty here today.  Almost a bit cold this morning but perfect for opening up the house and letting the wonderful Fall air in.  We were in and out of the house all day long.
I just love this time of year!
(Have I mentioned that yet???)
I am not loving the mosquitos though.  They are about to eat us alive!  Bug spray doesn't phase them at all...they just attack!
Tomorrow we are meeting with our builder to mark off where the house will go.  I am SO EXCITED to get started!  He is hoping to have the basement dug this week, but I am not getting my hopes up.  If we get the house area cleared and staked off I will be happy.  The basement getting dug will just be an awesome bonus if it happens!  Funny thing happened tonight while watching the news.  The weather man was talking about how great the weather will be this coming week and mentioned if you have any construction plans that this week will be perfect.  I just looked at Jacob and laughed.  I have never heard a weatherman mention construction in the forecast but I take it as a good sign that things are finally working out in our favor!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment