Monday, March 1, 2010

60/365 Two Months!!!

Today marks 2 months that I have managed to keep this blog project going.  I really didn't think I would be able to keep it up this long.  I really do hope I am able to keep it going through the rest of the year.

My sister Tiffany came into town tonight.  We met in San Marcos and did a little shopping and then went out to eat at Mamacitas.  I am going to miss these trips with her.  It is always so much fun and this is the last time we will be able to do this.  I have more dental work on Wednesday so she is going to take care of the kids for me.  Hopefully it is going to be a fun week.

The pictures of the kids are boaring again tonight.  I was in such a hurry to get Jackson's homework done and get out the door so I just snapped pictures of them quickly before we left.  I promise I will get more creative soon.  Hopefully once we get moved and life isn't so crazy or rushed with me having to do everything in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment