Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365

I love it when an ordinary day turns into a wonderful evening.  Tonight Jake and Bonnie and Skylar came over.  Jake was helping me with a project here at the house and Bonnie had Bible Study tonight.  After Bible Study they all came over to visit.  I had already put the kids to bed but decided that since it was going to be one of their last nights to play together that I should get them up.  They had a great time playing and stayed up well past bedtime!  Jake, Bonnie and I had a great time visiting.  We enjoy them so much and there is never a dull moment.  I am so blessed with such wonderful friends.   I don't know how I am going to adjust to not having them around me.  Makes me so sad to even think about it.
I had forgot to take pictures of the kids today because we were so busy this evening.  I was cleaning up the kitchen when it occured to me that I didn't take a picture of them so  I grabbed my camera and ran up to snap a picture.  I am pretty sure they all thought I was crazy.  :)
Hope you all had as wonderful of an evening as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment